To strengthen our sales team for natural ingredients in the cosmetic industry, we are looking for you to join our company as soon as possible with job location in one of our local Malaysian offices in Putrajaya, Prai or Pasir Gudang
Sales Manager (m/f/d) Personal Care for Southeast Asia
- In our Personal Care team, you are responsible for sales of our German-made ester specialties in the region of Southeast Asia and India. You look after our local distribution partners and develop the strategy for sales in your regions.
- Depending on the qualification, the additional takeover of direct key customers / multinationals is another option for discussion.
- You reinforce our presence in the assigned markets, discover and acquire new business partners, work closely with distributors and drive business development forward.
- Consulting our customers in commercial and technical matters is also part of your job.
- In close cooperation with the Application Development department, you develop individual customer solutions and represent our company at trade fairs and events.
- We look forward to hearing from you if you have completed commercial or technical degree, preferably in chemistry or another natural science.
- You also have profound professional experience in sales and ideally knowledge of the raw materials for the personal care industry.
- You already have experience in technical advice, preferably in the field of chemistry.
- It characterizes a result-oriented and self-reliant work style, combined with a high degree of communication skills and commitment.
- You are characterized by a pronounced sales and customer orientation as well as a persistent and solution-oriented attitude.
- We require readiness for regular business trips and a good command of spoken and written English. We would appreciate more language skills.
- We very much welcome your relevant network in the field of cosmetics.
Look forward to a task in which you can take on your own responsibility and a future in which team spirit, mutual support and fun at work are very important.
We are looking forward to your informative application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.